Tuesday 21 February 2012

2013 or 2014?

I said in my last post that we really want to go away in 2013 and actually I was pretty sure that we would be able to do that - until something happened last week.  We had car troubles and it meant getting a new car.  It may be that at the end of our 'savings phase' we can sell the car and recoup some or most of what we've had to pay out or maybe we'll be able to part exchange it against a campervan, I'm not really sure, but what I do know is that it might put back our travel date to 2014.  I'd like to still aim for 2013 though so I am not going to change it just yet, but have it in mind if things don't look like they'll work out.

One thing that keeps me going is finding some inspirational quotes so I'd like to try and add one when it fits well.


You will need to make many turns and overcome many obstacles to create the path you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.